Want to learn how to reach audiences online?
Join for an intensive two-day workshop in Halifax. You will have the opportunity to strategize and develop marketing plans for your project. Plus, you will get consultation on your project from digital marketing experts Julie Giles, Annelise Larson, Mickey Rogers and Catherine Tait.
Who is this workshop for?
- Professional independent film, TV, interactive, web series and transmedia producers
- Marketing and communications managers working at mid-size production companies
- Independent marketing and publicity consultants providing services to production companies
- Understand the relationship between audience, content, channels and tactics
- Discover where people are consuming screen-based content and learn how to apply best practices to marketing your content. Draw on digital marketing strategies — content, search, social and publicity/pr – that help your audience find you online
- Increase your reach by utilizing traditional tactics – advertising, promotions, live events and direct marketing
- Evaluate your results in real time to adjust your market campaigns.
- Optional one-on-one meetings with Julie Giles on Day 3 (October 25) to review your specific campaign strategies